Take a seat and be our guest as you join us in the unrivalled atmosphere, as we showcase everything from spirited teas, travelling bands & impromptu performances from singing bartenders in our bar.
The new space promises exquisite cocktails, mind-blowing entertainment and mesmerising surprises around every corner with inspiration and decor drawn from the old world as the notable building is handed a new lease of life.
To make a reservation to frequent our extraordinary bar and to avoid disappointment, it is highly recommended that you fill in our reservation form.
Conditions & Non-negotiables
– Mrs. Blodget employs a Challenge 25 policy in the bar. Please ensure your party have the relevant proof of identification, and the disposition to be flattered if they are asked to provide it.
– Tardiness will not be tolerated. If you arrive later than 15 minutes to your allocated seating, you may find it occupied by somebody more prompt, put-together and broadly better looking.
– Your word is your bond; therefore we do not require a deposit for your booking. However, we do operate a cancellation fee during our peak times if you fail to cancel your table within an appropriate time of your allocated slot.
– We require all guests to provide their name & contact details to comply with Track & Trace regulations. If you are feeling feverish or unwell, please refrain from putting yourself, staff and other guests at risk.
– Patrons are expected to be well presented & afternoonified. Strictly no sports or leisurewear is permitted in the bar.
We look forward to hosting you at Mrs Blodget’s.
SIGN MRS. BLODGETS GUESTBOOK
Immerse yourself into the world of Mrs. Blodget’s and scribe your details below to join Mrs. Blodget’s most coveted and exclusive VIP list to keep updated with the latest shenanigans.